- Created on 17 November 2011
- Last Updated on 15 March 2013
- Published on 17 November 2011
- Written by Administrator
- Hits: 5449
We know you want to look and feel amazing in your wedding dress. Our Healthy Bride Nutrition program is here to help! The Healthy Bride has years of experience working with brides and we know the challenges brides face when making food choices. We can help you find the balance that comes with wanting to have your perfect body on your wedding day while still needing to attend showers, bachelorette parties, and cake tastings.
The Healthy Bride Nutrition program focuses on teaching you how to eat healthier for life. This isn't a quick fix, these are healthy habits you can incorporate into your lifestyle, including:
- Creating a diet and exercise plan that becomes a part of who you are.
- Learn and understand what your triggers, your patterns, and weaknesses are. We will help you modify them to be congruent with your ultimate goals.
- The Healthy Bride will help you create new patterns that become second nature to who you are.
- The program involves taking one step at a time and staying focused on moving towards your goals - fully understanding the path has twists and turns along the way.
- We will work together to choose foods that you love and find the right foods that love you.
- We do not believe in "bad" foods and "good foods." Some foods are better than others for sure, but we work to find foods that are realistic for your lifestyle.
- Helping you believe that you deserve this!
Below is a general outline of how our program works, and what you get when you work with The Healthy Bride:
We begin with a phone chat about your goals, and a discussion on how to fill out a food log, which you’ll complete and send to us prior to the in-person meeting.
Meeting in Person:
Before the in-person meeting, we analyze your food log and evaluate your current intake. Next comes the meeting, where we’ll design your game plan for a healthier lifestyle.
We’ll monitor your food log and will coach you over the phone and via email. We will be checking in on the specific items discussed during our meeting Every person has their own game plan, customized to their specific needs and time line. Programs usually run between X and X weeks.
6 Week Follow up Meeting
After staying in touch by phone and email, we’ll have a face-to-face meeting during approximately the sixth week of your program.
Time to celebrate your success and discuss your wishes and needs going forward.